I mentioned in a previous post that I have about 12-14 tried and true, Weight Watcher-friendly dinners that we've been rotating for the past 6 weeks. We'll be enjoying some of those recipes this week for dinner. I'm also planning to try one or two new recipes to see if their worthy of being added to the weekly rotation... SO, here's the plan... in no particular order...
- Easy Fried Rice, Asian Chicken (recipe to come), Steamed Broccoli
- Baked Tilapia, Sweet Potatos, Green Beans
- Slow Cookin' Pulled Chicken Sandwiches (trying this for the first time), Chips
- Smothered Cabbage & Beef (My Mom's creation... I'll have her share the recipe! It's SO good!), rice, roasted veggies
- Chicken Fajitas, black beans, yellow rice
- Beefy Pasta Sauce over spaghetti squash (I've never cooked a spaghetti squash before. It's supposed to be a great substitute for spaghetti noodles. We'll see!), Veggies, Garlic Toast
- Burgers (because these are becoming a weekly staple at our house), Chips