Need a little dinner inspiration?
Here's what I'm HOPING we'll eat this week (in no particular order)...
- Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Salad (We had this last night, and it was delish! I added double the mozzarella inside the lasagna and some cheddar on top. It turned out awesome!)
- Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, and Veggies (trying a new meatloaf recipe- another stuffed one! This time the stuffing is ham, cheese, and mushrooms! Thanks for the recipe, BJ!)
- Grilled Chicken Quesadillas with Corn and Black Beans (These go quick around here. Chips and Salsa add to the yumminess.)
- Baked Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, and Veggies (I'll probably just season and bake- nothing fancy. Anybody got a great baked chicken recipe you wanna share?? *smile*)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore (I've made crock pot chicken cacciatore before, but this particular recipe is new to me. We'll see how it goes.)
- Breakfast for Dinner (This will probably happen Sunday night.)
- Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue, Potato Salad, and Beans (This slow cooker barbecue recipe is a keeper.)
What are you eating this week?
Got any good recipes you wanna share?