1. The last couple of days have provided some much-needed relief as far as the pregnancy nausea goes. I can tell a significant difference in the way that I feel. I've felt the most "normal" in the last two days than I have in the past 10 weeks. I can't believe I made it to this point. It's been the longest 10 weeks of my life! And I'm so excited that I'm feeling well just in time to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast on Thursday!
2. Silas and I have been enjoying the weather these past few days. Last week we spent the morning making leaf and stick soup outside.
I'm very thankful to be able to enjoy these precious moments with Silas before the baby gets here. When I think about how my time will be divided between two kids in just a few short months it makes me want to make the most of the time that I have with with just Silas right now.
3. I actually got the Christmas tree up early this year!
I took advantage of nap time one afternoon last week and lugged the tree out of the closet. I rearranged some furniture and, little by little, set up a "Christmas nook" in the apartment. Notice all glass ornaments are located on the top half of the tree, for obvious reasons. The little box under the tree has some wooden ornaments in it that Silas can play with when he pretends to decorate the tree like Mama. So far this has worked great. The tree is still standing!
4. We enjoyed time with Kevin's family this weekend. His Mom, Dad, Sister, and Nieces spent the night Saturday and the day Sunday. Silas loves having his cousins over. And cousin Divine is spending a few extra days with us this week since she's out of school for Thanksgiving break. It'll be nice having a playmate for Silas for a couple of days. Here's a pic of me rocking sweet baby Kimeya to sleep Saturday night. She's such a sweet baby.
5. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm looking forward to hearing my sweet baby's heartbeat again. Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
That's all for now,