You might be 8 months pregnant if…
1. You try on that maternity dress you bought when you were 3 months pregnant only to look in the mirror and discover that your lower extremities now resemble those of the mama elephant you saw at the zoo a couple of weeks ago. (Light Bulb Moment: The cute pregnant days are over.)
2. You’re delighted to discover that ehow.com has provided a very helpful (and rather humorous) article titled “How To Polish Your Toenails While Pregnant.” The part about taking “3 slow deep breaths for relaxation” really gets you to chuckling.
3. You can only make it up 8 out of 13 stair steps before needing to stop for air.
4. You crawl around on your hands and knees when picking stuff up off the floor because bending over is no longer an option.
5. Your husband questions why he is now sharing a bed with you and every pillow in the house.
To be continued...