Believe it or not, we're a mere 22 days away from the end of the summer season! Is it just me, or did summer fly by?
Of course, here in south Louisiana we'll still have to deal with some lingering heat, but that won't stop me from turning in my swimsuit for a scarf!
So with only 22 days left of the official summer season, I thought I'd make a short list of simple things I'd like to accomplish before turning my thoughts toward Fall.
So, here goes...
1. Eat one last wedding cake snowball with cream on top- my favorite summer treat!
2. Escape my neutral-colored comfort zone and paint my toenails a bright summer color before the fashion police say it's too late! (any suggestions?)
3. Purchase and devour one last watermelon- my favorite healthy summer treat.
4. Convince my sister to take a fun, summer-themed photo of my little family (unfortunately we didn't get a beach family picture this year... thanks, Hurricane Isaac).
5. Make some homemade popsicles with Si & Liam (these look so good.. and so do these.. and these.. ok, back to business).
6. Pack away clothes that that boys have outgrown these last few months and throw away the pieces that are all stained up.
7. Have a family water balloon fight! Might as well end it with some excitement, right?! (You ready for this, babe?)
Updates & Pictures to come!
What are your must-do's before the end of summer?
I'd love to know!